Responsive Website Design is critical to your sites success in 2018. According to google, 94% of smartphone users search for local information via their phones.
Is your website responsive?
Simply grab the side of browser window and make it smaller, can you still navigate and read the content of your website without having to zoom in? If not then your website is most likely not responsive.
What is Responsive Website Design?
In simple it means that your site is user and content friendly on all devices whether this be a desktop, tablet or mobile phone. But Why is this important?
Key Reasons for Responsive Website Design:
- Mobile Users – The amount of people that use their phone to browse the internet surpassed people that browse via a desktop computer in 2016 and has been increasing ever since.
- Increase Traffic and interaction – People visiting your website on a mobile will generally stay longer (increase your chances of a new client or sale) if your site is easy to navigate while using any device.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – Mobile Friendliness is a factor in your ranking in google searches.
- Supporting Multi Device Users – Research shows most people will start viewing a website on a mobile while they are on the go and then come back to the same website on a different device.
- Future Proofing – When a new iPhone or Samsung Galaxy is released they generally have a different screen size from the last version. Having a website that is responsively designed allows your website to work on any new device no matter what the screen size.
If your website isn’t responsively designed you could be losing potential sales and clients. Contact us today for a free consultation so we can get your site responsive as soon as possible.